Join Hosco and apply at job offers from Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
As a Hosco member, you have access to thousands of jobs and internships in hospitality worldwide
View 33923 other offers
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Latest start date
- March 2018
Human Resources is responsible for providing an ideal work environment and personalised colleague experience. In addition, the HR team cooperates closely with all departments ensuring that the guest and colleague preferences are noted and utilised to provide guests and colleagues with the overall stay that reflects their particular needs.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Coordinator who will be responsible for:
• Being the first point of contact for the department, receiving external visitors and colleagues and handling all day to day queries.
• Attending meetings and take minutes;
• Responsible for the colleagues employment journey, from preparing Starter pack to leaver documents
• Preparing colleague communication, via monthly newsletters, posters, electronic and social media
• Organizing our colleague’s social events to celebrate their successes through our Churchillian Parties, dinners and meetings
• Building good communication with all the departments and providing help and support to the HR team as required
• Maintaining and updating Human Resources systems
• Checking colleagues eligibility to work
• Preparing monthly statistics, including the Headcount
• Assisting in preparing and running the Colleagues Engagement Survey
• Preparing monthly colleagues related cards and gifts,
• All office administrational tasks related i.e distributing mail, ordering of stationary, filing etc.
• Preparing monthly colleagues service award
• Assisting the UK Learning Manager and HR Officer with the organisation of the Learning Room
• Reporting for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge.
• Maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
• Providing friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
• Maintaining good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
• Actively participating in Hyatt Thrive activities.
• Establishing rapport with guests, providing guest recognition and good customer relations.
• Attending training sessions and meetings as and when required.
• Reading the hotel's Colleague Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations.
• Being flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
The ideal candidate should have had exposure to administration tasks relating to new starters, payroll processing systems, along with a methodical and attention orientated approach to their daily tasks and work.
CIPD membership or working towards it would be an added advantage.