Join Hosco and apply at job offers from Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
As a Hosco member, you have access to thousands of jobs and internships in hospitality worldwide
View 33923 other offers
- Job type
- Seasonal, Fulltime job
- Florence, Italy
- F&B service
- English, Italian
- Starting in
- March 2018
- 6 months
- Positions available
Four Seasons Hotel Firenze is looking for passionate and enthusiastic Bartenders for the 2018 summer season. Our Bartenders serve guest needs by providing exceptional knowledge of wine spirits and mixed drinks as well as information regarding preparation methods, while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
This position reports to the Bar Manager.
Work authorization for the location is required.
Seasonal (Spring/Summer 2018) - Full Time
• Prepares and serves a selection of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks from the menu while ensuring proper pouring, mixing, and blending.
• Confirms guest orders including any special needs or requests from the lounge server using the hotel’s point-of-sales system; checks completed orders with the guest’s original order.
• Takes orders from guests seated at the bar area offering interesting, and vivid descriptions of the each item’s, origin, taste, and preparation methods; maintains a working knowledge of liquors, wines, beets, ports, Armagnac, eau de vies, cognacs and specialty drinks.
• Anticipates guest needs, ascertains satisfaction, and offers suggestions, and responds urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
• Properly and accurately closes guest checks; processes cash and credit card payments; properly settles voided checks or complimentary items.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
• Serves food items in the bar area.
• Assists with bar inventory.
• Provides requisitions and set up menus ( changing product, cocktails etc)
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
2-3 years of experience of food service or related work
Excellent ability to read, write and speak English. Additional language would be a plus
Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in Europe